I have fallen in love with color pinhole/zone and I have been using 120 color
film in the Zero 2000. I was wondering if one could use color paper in a
"oatmeal" box camera as one uses black and white paper. If so, does anyone
have recommendations for kind of papers, a base line exposure guide ( bright
sun etc), developing recommendations and whatever. Also there are so many
color films out there I was curious as to what any other color pinhole/zone
folks might have found useful/interesting and/or difficult.
Thanks
Donna
PS. There are still available spaces at Peters Valley in New Jersey for Ilan
Wolff's workshop July 20-24 Camera Obscura.