Temi,

I never succeeded in finding a safe formula for my multiple pinholes cameras
: there are really a lot of variables which influence the exposure . The
major ones seem to be :
- 1) the way you use multiple pinhole : opening /closing the various
pinholes simultaneously or not.  The sum of x exposures has not the same
effect than a  x time unique exposure
- 2) the disposal of your pinholes and the degree of overlapping picture
they generate. This determinates the fall off  which occurs on the outer
limits of the image formed by each pinhole.

So, depending on the plans of your camera and the relative size of pinholes
(if they are different), you will have to try to evaluate the way the light
will hit your film or paper on the other side.
As a rule, I generally give my preference to overexposure when I start
searching the right exposure because, in pinhole photography we are very
more often risking underexposure than overexposure. In practical conditions,
if you have a multiple pinhole camera with only 2 normally sized pinholes
spaced so that the overlapping zone is narrow, starting by determining
exposure for 1 pinhole and using it  for a simultaneous use of the 2
pinholes gets you very close to the right exposure...
But if you try a 30 pinholes camera with a match box, then, you will have to
take in account the total quantity of light (cumulative exposures) hitting
your film or paper !
I wish you good experiments !
Jean