Very cool. As to edge sharpness, is the film supported all the way
across by rails of some sort? Is it possible that in building the
extension the ends went off plane? Or (can you tell I'm just guessing
here? <g>) maybe the rails need to be curved just a bit to accommodate
the hole.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer