Hi ALL,

I have a couple of announcements from the "pinhole day" steering group.

- Diana Bloomfield and Pam Niedermayer have signed on as members of the
steering group.  Thanks to both for joining us.

- The polls are now open.  But, before voting I suggest everyone take some time
to consider the questions and options and to discuss them here before voting.
Decisions such as the date may impact how much publicity we may be able to do,
and how many people learn about the event.  The domain name we'll be stuck with
for at least a year, etc.  So, take your time, plead your preferences here on
the list, and then when you're sure - vote!

The voting page is:

        http://www.p at ???????/discussion/polls.php

        (You can return as often as you like, but only one vote per member)

You can also return to the polling page to see the results of all the voting.

Also, more announcements will be coming out this week regarding volunteer needs
and opportunities.

Happy voting,

Gregg