Hi friends!

I spent a day at the lab yesterday, catching up on my printing of
pinhole pictures from last summer and early winter.  I uploaded one at
http://www.p at ???????/discussion/upload/images/fleur_macadam2.jpg

This is a flower that was growing in the crack of the sidewalk, just on
the side of the staircase to my appartment in Montreal.  Winter was
coming and she kept up her head.  And everyday I was looking at her
fearing for her life, so I eventually took her picture.  The first snow
storm came and went and she kept her head up.  The second storm came and
went and she was still there courageously fighting for her life.  But
one morning, it became too cold and I found her frozen on the
sidewalk...

Her name:  "Fleur de macadam"

Hope you enjoy.

/Guy