I'm not sure if James will be in e-mail contact for the next few hours, so I'll
clarify about the voting.  First - we are NOT voting yet.  We are collecting
the various ISSUES that need to be voted on.  We will all have the chance to
vote after everyone has had a chance to add their issues (by Sunday).  James
extended the deadline for sending him the issues to vote on until Sunday.
After that, we'll open up a web page where everyone can vote and immediately
see the results of votes taken up to that point.

There IS a steering committee forming.  As that moves along, information will
be posted to the list.  As the various work groups form (if that is the
direction the steering committee goes), it is very likely that there will be
additional items to vote on, so this first poll may not be the last.

Meanwhile, this is a great time to discuss all the possible ideas, but its a
little early to start making final decisions.

- Gregg