>Very best wishes for the opening on Friday.  The text you wrote to accompany
>your images is very beautiful.
>
>I took the liberty of contacting the museum to inquire about the availability
>of the catalogue you mentionned.  They may suddenly get a surge in Email about
>the catalogue from other members of the list.  I'll post any reply I get from
>them.

Thanks Guy. They are pretty slow at replying to email, so be patient.
Apparently not too many Englsih speaking staff. I too hope the opening is a
success. I will wait and go there for the "closing" event when hopefully it
will be warmer!

ED

  Edward Levinson
*Specializing in Fine Art and Editorial Pinhole Photography*
*online portfolio at http://www.awa.or.jp/home/edo *