"James Kellar" <pinh...@jameskellar.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> As usual we have lots of issues here everyone has there own opinions
about
> each issue. I have talked to Gregg Kemp and he has agreed to put up
a web
> page where every one can vote on each of the issues. I believe that
this is
> the only way that we will get any thing done. So here is what I
would like
> to do.

[...]

Sounds good.  A period for submissions, then a period for voting.

> When you send your list of issues please use the subject header
"WPPD ISSUE
> VOTE". If you are e-mailing me a logo use the subject header "WPPD
LOGO
> VOTE".If you are going to send me both, then please send me 2
e-mails with
> right subject header. If you do not use the right subject header I
can not
> promis that your issues and or logos, will be included in the vote.
Do this
> even if you have all ready sent in any suggestions.
>
> I would like to get this to Gregg by Saturday, Febuary 24, 2001  so
get your
> submissions in by this coming Wednesday, Febuary 21.
[...]

Will attempt, but perhaps the submission deadline could be extended
until the weekend, with voting next week?  Also, which e-mail address
should submissions go to?

Thanks again for organizing this, and put me down for a few $$'s
towards and internic fees.

Scott Sellers