In a message dated 2/18/01 1:50:42 PM, guy.glori...@sympatico.ca writes:

<< Leezy, you know him well, I beleive.  Do you think you could contact him
and get
him interested?  It could perhaps be a joint announcement by Pinhole Vision
and
Pinhole Resource...?    -:)) >>

I sent him an email yesterday.
Awaiting a response now...I'll share it, of course, when/if it comes in.

PLEASE do not call it Pinholes Without Borders. A family friend, who works
for Doctors Without Borders, was recently captured by the Chechnyans for
about a month. He was finally released but it was HELL for his friends and
family not knowing what they did with or to him...Kenny Gluck. Although he
has been released unharmed the idea of capitalizing on that name seems
sacrilegious to me. Do you understand?
leezy