I've been following this thread with interest and am willing to help
with money for the name registration as well.  I'm glad it seems that
April 29th seems to have been settled on as for some reason spring is
when my pinhole juices flow.  Once summer settles in I seem to gravitate
back to lenses.

Benno Jones