So just when was Aristotle's birthday??
andy
  Dear friends,
  it´s a wonderful idea to decide a day to celebrate one of our best
devotions...

  We can place any date by chance... but I think that all celebrations are
the commemoration of something... a birthday, an historical event, a great
discovery... Mr Zernike had a great idea suggesting the birthday of
<<Pinhole Visions>>... but sure there are more dates, for example related
with people who studied yesterday what we enjoy today... maybe Aristotle,
maybe da Vinci, Raphael, Newton... what do you think?
  Anyway, I will not miss the party... jeje   ;-)
  Regards,
  Carlos H. Santana