Hi All:

I was wondering if anyone knew about development times for - Agfapan 25 or
Ilford Pan F 50 using D-76 or HC-110 at 68 degress? I looked on Kodak's
website and they have many PDF files with matrixes for using their films and
papers but no dev. times for other films with their various developers. They
sent me to a site called:

digitaltruth.com - this has much info.... does anyone know any other more
reliable and or accurate sites with this information? I was thinking perhaps
ILFORD might have this info about using their film 120 for ex with Kodak dev.
times...

Just Curious.
Wendy Garfinkel