--- ethereal art <ethereal...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Hey folks! Christmas came early today. My NEW Zero 6x9 Image camera came in
> at school. Craziness here got the cable release mechanism, too. The COOLEST
> part is that on the inside, there are 2 small movable slats of wood to
> change the image size 4 ways! With exams this week -- I have to make them
> up, yet -- I probably won't be able to run any film through. I'll let you
> know the fun I'm having later.
> B-)  Rosanne

Rosanne -

I received mine yesterday also (serial number 0002).  I got the Zone Plate
version with cable release and spirit level.  The camera is very nicely made,
and although a little pricey, it has been my present to myself.  I won't get a
chance to use it until around Christmas, but am really looking forward to using
it.  I have been waiting for the 6X9 format for quite some time, so this is
going to really be fun.

Cheers -

george

=====