--- Mike Vande Bunt <mike.vandeb...@mixcom.com> wrote:
> No, I don't think that thumbnails are actually being loaded.  On my
> slow access system it took a while for the thumbnails to load, but the
> full size images open almost instantly when the thumbnails are clicked
> on.  I believe that the "thumbnail" page is restricting the display size
> of the images and the client-side browser is creating the thumbnails
> on the fly.

If that's the case then the full images are being loaded and displayed as
thumbnails.  Yikes!  That's the absolute wrong way to do things.

I would recommend reducing the originals to the size of thumbnails and save
them as separate pictures.  Then you can quickly load the thumbnails.  When one
clicks on a thumbnail THEN you can load the full picture in.

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images