Hello there,

The gtk documentation says that GtkInfobar landed in Gtk2.18, this is
why we are now depending on this version, but it seems that in major
distributions, PyGtk 2.17 is installed which also has GtkInfobar so I
guess we should just change our dependency to PyGtk2.17, and regenerate
tarballs for 0.14 (I am working on it)

Thibault