Hi Eduardo,

I'm pretty new too, just started playing with Pitivi code around a month ago.

> is there some document for orient to the beginners, in involve with the
> code and its directory and file project structure?

Not that I know of, but the code is relatively readable.  With a little
help from grep and print() you can pretty easily find out what's going on.

> What tools do you recommend to start learning to use, and that i can
> involved in the develop?

You just need a text editor.  That's one of the nice things about Python.
 Just make a change and restart Pitivi to see what happens.

> of general form, what are your tips?

Find a bug that you hate and kill it.*  (Or find a feature you want and
build it ... but we need fewer bugs more than we need more features.)

> clarified that this is the first project I want to get involved and i
> have basic knowledge in Python..

If you're new, then you probably don't know about IRC, which we use for
our chat room.  That's the best place to get quick answers to questions.
Get an irc client and join the channel "#pitivi" on irc.freenode.net

(No tengas miedo sobre el idioma; tenemos mas que uno hispanohablante.)

--Ben

*: Here's a list of "easy" bugs that people think would be a good choice
for a new developer (such as you) to try to fix:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=keywords%3Agnome-love+product%3A%22pitivi%22+