New Message on Pituitary Chat

From: CUSHIE2X
Message 1 in Discussion

I have Cushings caused by 2 pituitary tumors (both are micro). I have had
Cushings before and had transphenoidal surgery in 2001. Tumors grew back within
less than 6 months. With the previous bout as well as now, I sometimes smell
things burning. Of course, I have to check the entire house just to make sure -
even though everyone around me tells me that they don't smell anything! Other
times, I smell natural gas, sewage, and other strange things. Again nothing is
there. My sense of smell is also heightened (like some pregnant women) and I
can taste everything I smell. I sometimes joke with my husband that I am part
bloodhound. Anyway, does anyone else have this problem? What is the cause?
Solutions? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/PituitaryChat/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]