Hi,

I have prepared a patch to generate an AmigaOS4 shared library from the pixman sources. My first question is whether you would, in principle, include something like this in the main git? And if, how can I best distribute the patch? The patch is quite large as it is about 300k is size. Apart from a patch that I submitted previously and a small style correction (which I will remove subsequently) it doesn't change anything to existing files. It, however, adds some new files to a new amiga directory, which hosts stubs and other related files necessary to build a real AmigaOS shared library, and some makefile in a similar fashion as the Win32 port does. A preliminary patch is accessible using the http://www.sebastianbauer.info/ex/pixman-amiga.diff URI.

Another question is about fast path caches in pixman-utils.c. I didn't study what the fast path cache (nor what a fast path) is all about but as on AmigaOS TLS cannot be achieved that easily and all code and data is shared for all clients, I would like to extend that code portion by a compile-time optional data access arbitration method. Would you, in principle accept this change as well, assuming a suitable implementation is provided?

Thanks a lot!

Best
Sebastian