Le 29/06/2012 22:44, Søren Sandmann Pedersen a écrit :
>         git://people.freedesktop.org/~sandmann/pixman
>
>     in the branch "cpudetectfiles".
>
> Hi,
>
> The following patches contains some cleanups to the CPU detection in
> general, and some improvements to the x86 specific parts in particular.

Just curious, I've seen that ffmpeg/libav already do this type of cpu
check (both at compile time and at runtime), so does x264 and I assume
orc must have similar code as well (this list is by no means exhaustive).

Is there no way to share/reuse some of the existing code? Food for
thoughts as I'm in no way qualified to do that.

Cheers,

Rémi