Nemanja Lukic <nlu...@mips.com> writes:

> Added optimizations for several OVER fast paths:
>  - over_8888_n_8888
>  - over_8888_n_0565
>  - over_0565_n_0565
>  - over_8888_8_8888
>  - over_8888_8_0565
>  - over_0565_8_0565
>  - over_8888_8888
>  - over_8888_8888_8888
> Including OVER combiner.
> Per previous code review:
>  - Previously pushed single big commit is now divided into 4 smaller pieces.

Thanks for the patches. I have pushed them to master with a few
formatting fixes.

However, you should get a freedesktop account so that you can push
patches yourself, or at least, if you want me to merge them, provide a
public git repository that can be pulled from.

>  - Added OVER combiner.

Did you do any measurements of this one? As Siarhei said:

    As for the performance numbers. I wonder how much faster would these
    new specialized MIPS fast paths be if we had a DSPr2 optimized OVER
    combiner? You can check "sse2_combine_over_u" and
    "neon_combine_over_u" functions as examples of existing combiners.

Søren