David E:
* We had a release!
* There was some minor drama release day
* I don't want to create a fuss over it, but a big change was landed
on the morning of release over some miscommunication.

* We had said in a previous meeting that this MR could ask for an
exemption for a freeze and I'm sure we would allow it. Then an * email
happened and it merged literally hours before the release.
* and whilst the direction of the patch is good it wasn't really desktop-ready

* Bshah and I talked it out, and came up with a plan that doesn't hold
mobile back too much
* they can release a mobile version with the X-KDE-FormatThingy set
* Ultimately the bigger problem is that we have a huge review backlog
* and the author did start work following up on my desktop comments
* so that's good too

* In terms of the rest of my week, I did a few klipper + wayland fixes

* I'm really hoping for this to be the release of perfect wayland
clipboard management, so please do test that!
* we need to start planning the beta test day
* schedule stays that will be in 3 days
* but also says it will be a saturday
* Edit: it doesn't say Saturday, I imagined that
* Does anyone want to volunteer to help run that?

Bhushan:
(still on the previous topic)
* So plan is to copy kcm in plasma-settings for time being of 5.23 to 5.24

--
Marco Martin