Nico
* Refactor VPN plugin extension handling:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-nm/-/merge_requests/180
* Fix crash in KDE Connect clipboard sync:
https://invent.kde.org/network/kdeconnect-kde/-/merge_requests/507
* Worked on filter refactoring in KFileWidget, not ready for review yet
* https://invent.kde.org/plasma/kwin/-/merge_requests/3032
* https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-desktop/-/merge_requests/1227
* https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kwindowsystem/-/merge_requests/72
* https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kio/-/merge_requests/769
* https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kio/-/merge_requests/1041

Carl
* Not much from my side too, just many merge requests for kirigami
addons (thanks for devin for the review)

Arjen
* i've been busy looking at the performance of KWin, starting with a
noticable delay on activation of the windowview effect
* so far this has mostly resulted in me trying to improve the creation
performance of PC3 which is... not that great
* (as comparison: Button using default style takes ~0.175 ms to
create, qqc2-desktop-style takes ~0.4ms, PC3 ~2ms)
* unfortunately most of that is eaten by FrameSvgItem which is hard to
make more performant
* the main MR is here:
https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/plasma-framework/-/merge_requests/645
* other than that, I was wondering if we're still planning on
deprecating dataengines for the qt6 version of plasma?
* and if so, do we have a list of data engines with their replacements?
[seems a list is still not there]

Apol
SDDM
    Went through some problems as reported
    Went through current PRs and issues, will be doing some more
testing too in preparation for a release.
Wayland
    Addressed some small problems in screencasting and pipewire stream recording
    Put some more work on Drawing tablets usability with multimonitors 🤯
    xdp: Been looking into how to authenticate RemoteDesktop apps
natively. These apps can't properly use the modal dialog as when you
are remote you can't accept it.
Discover
    Adopted a new optimisation in PackageKit into PackageKit Qt,
should make it startup much faster on some distros when there's a lot
of updates (apt, dnf so far).
    Usability work in preparation of 5.27
    Reviewed MRs for the two new backends for immutable OSs: SteamOS
and RPM OSTree 🎉

Fushan
* Optimize the battery remaining time a bit by using exponential
moving average filter:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/powerdevil/-/merge_requests/118
* Made PotD wallpaper plugin future-proof by porting away from
NetworkManagerQt and using QNetworkInformation

Marco
# Multiscreen refactor
* more testing of the kscreen backend
* worked on the x11 part of the screen protocol on plasmashell
* more autotests
# Tiling
* worked a lot on adressing review comments
* added in the layout editor a quick ui to switch between 3 presets
* 3 columns layout by default to adress out of the box ultrawide monitors
* fixes in keyboard navigation