These replies about a certain amount of bug-fix releases make me very happy
as a Kubuntu user.

Our next LTS will be released in March 2024, and thus can't be based on
Qt6, but we really look forward to the October 2024 release based on a
stable Qt6-based Plasma, Frameworks and apps release. Many of our users
rely on the LTS for even more stability, so we support that for 3 years.

It feels really good to see the Plasma devels having our backs! Autocorrect
made "devels" into devils! 😃

Valorie, Kubuntu Councillor

--
she/her. "Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself
running with them." - Marcus Aurelius