Il 12-08-2016 07:31 kainz.a ha scritto:
I think I will revert the folder stylesheed stuff.

Thanks for your feedback and that you help me find a solution.

As it's nice and I already blog about it where should I store this
feature?

cheers

Andreas

The feature is really nice, but it needs its own colors in System Settings > Colors. I would really like if it will be possible to add more "system" colors so also the mime-types icons could be customized: Breeze currently has a set of colors used for mime-types icons but the distro/user could like to set a different "green", a different "red" etc. Something like:

Folders color: #012abc
Blue: #49ccc1
Light green: #...

So for example a color theme could set less vibrant colors for folders and mimetypes, that it's the main complain about Breeze icons.

Anyway I currently don't experience any issue and the colored folders look like a big improvement for my setup.

Important note, Andreas: the new folders icons haven't the light gradients, so now they look flat, but Breeze is not flat. If the colored-folders feature will be kept, it would be better to add the light.

--
Alessandro Longo