On Friday, December 14, 2012 11:37:00 AM joeyli wrote:
> Hi Thomas, do you have good suggestion if we filter out all events
> within 50ms?
Puhh, I do not know the details anymore.
I never had this machine, but worked on it remotely
while someone else hit the key.
Iirc this was a BIOS bug and instead of one event, several
showed up. I cannot recall the exact behaviour, I can hardly
remember that the number of events was random (1-3?) and they
came "immediatly".

I also do not know the input layer well, Dimitry should be
better in judging what the most elegant and safe way is
to handle this.

  Thomas