On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 00:59:58 -0500
João Paulo Rechi Vita <jprv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have sent a patch series to this list to drive the exact same device
> your proposed module is driving, about 4 days ago. The first message
> in the thread is titled "[RFC 0/4] Asus Wireless Radio Control
> driver". Could you check if that works on your laptop as well? After a
> quick glance through your patch I think it will work just fine. My
> series also deals with the airplane mode LED, does your laptop has an
> LED as well? If so, can you check if the LED is being driven as
> expected? In one of the systems I have access to there is a conflict
> with asus-wmi (Asus re-used the previous WLAN LED id for this one) and
> the LED is inverted.

Oh, I should have searched the archive before submitting, it's the first
time I use mailing list...

I tested your patch on my U303LB model: there is no conflict, and airplane
hotkey works. But the patch has no effect on LED (still "inverted").

If I have to fix LED problem, I will consider modifying only asus-wmi and
asus-nb-wmi.