Here are two plug-ins I could imagine:

-- the module browser could display contracted provides and/or typed provides on mouse-over (I am not asking that you write this; an API that can enable this application without changing the module browser is what I imagine)

-- check-syntax could be parameterized over the analysis it performs to enable simple refactorings (separate step)