On Oct 30, 2009, at 18:43, Stevie Strickland wrote:
On Oct 30, 2009, at 6:26 PM, Geoffrey S. Knauth wrote:
On Oct 30, 2009, at 17:17, Matthew Flatt wrote:

And I'd still be especially happy if someone writes libraries for
reading GIFs or reading and writing BMPs, XBMs, or XPMs.

I'd love to help with this.

I'd forgotten to mention it on-list, but I'm working on implementing the GIF reader. Though if you have your heart set on that, we can discuss it!

No problem, I'll work on BMP then. If no one has grabbed XBM or XPM, I can work on those afterward.