On Nov 23, 2009, at 8:24 AM, Michael Sperber wrote:
> As I said: As far as I'm concerned, zap it.  Thanks for explaining the
> rationale!

Well, I've been thinking, and I have a question for you: do you ever pass
super-init any arguments in your uses of class100?  If you use the -asi forms,
that's not necessary to tell me, as they don't cause the bad behavior.

If you don't, then I can likely provide something that'll work for you with no
changes at all.  If you do, and that use of super-init is not at the class
top-level, then I still may be able to do so with only a couple changes needed
to your code (an example of how you use it might be useful for determining
whether this is the case).

Thanks,
  For list-related administrative tasks: