> Use --alt-maxheight=0 and --alt-maxwidth=0 to include 'big' versions
> of the pictures. I have never (successfully) used the maxheight and
> maxwidth options without also using the corresponding alt-* options.

        That will create double-images in the .pdb, bloating its size
for images I'll never be tapping on normally, 2 copies of every image
(shouldn't it just be a pointer to the same record, instead of
creating a duplicate record?)

        I just tried it and it does indeed fetch _all_ of the links,
but the final .pdb is 6,558,390 bytes (1,176 records) in size for 2.2M
of original source data (218 original files).

        Shouldn't be _smaller_ than the original source material?

David A. Desrosiers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://gnu-designs.com