--- Dennis McCunney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<clip>
> On the Palm Lifedrive, Palm implemented FAT32 file
> system support to handle
> the 4GB internal hard drive the Lifedrive uses.  A
> programmer figured out
> how to patch the FAT32.PRC driver to get it to run
> on other devices, and
> instruction were available on another board for
> getting it installed on the
> Zodiac in place of the built-in FATFS driver.  Among
> other incentives, the
> FAT32 driver has better performance reading FAT16
> cards.

I assume there's no chance that could be ported to a
Handspring Visor Platinum with an InnoPocket FlashPlus
springboard module?

The problem there is that Plucker cannot see the
Compact Flash card. (Nor can Mapopilus or Mobipocket.)
TealDoc, FileZ and other apps have no problem.
Some see the 1meg flash RAM on the FlashPlus as
PalmCard 1, but cannot access it, and can access the
CF card, which I finally managed to rename from NO
NAME
to 128meg.

Someone was going to send me an experimental version
of Plucker, but AFAIK it never showed up in this
inbox, unless Yahoo Mail dumped it in the spam
folder.

It will be total Fandemonium!
August (Fri) 4th, (Sat) 5th & (Sun) 6th, 2006
http://www.fandemonium.org