On Nov 3, 2005, at 8:44 PM, Dennis McCunney wrote:
I recently moved from a Palm Tungsten E device to a Tapwave Zodiac 2.

The Zodiac uses OS 5.27, with a 320x480 screen and collapsable DIA. Plucker runs fine on it, but the Zodiac has a feature I wish Plucker supported: it has *two* SD card slots. (One is a standard SD slot, and the other is an
SDIO slot that can hold a Wifi card as well as a normal SD card.)

About half of the reason for having the Zodiac is to be a Plucker engine. I
have about 2,100 Plucker documents totalling about 350MB in
/Palm/Programs/Plucker on my main SD card.  I wouldn't mind giving the
Plucker docs thier own dedicated card. I'd at least like the option of
keeping some (or all) of the docs on the second card.  Unfortunately,
Plucker doesn't seem to see the second card at all.

That's a bug, if you're right about it: Plucker should work with an unlimited number of cards. Have you tried having a card JUST in the second slot, a card that works fine in the first?

Alex

--
Alexander R Pruss
Assistant Professor