On Tue, Oct 25, 2005, Konstantin Khomoutov wrote:

> Actually, I think these questions boil down to this: whether a
> sequence of continued records should be treated as one big record,
> or the intent for creation of this paradigm was to provide for
> seamless *scrolling* on display?

I think they should be treated as one big record. I also think that
we should add that to the format description, i.e. we should include
a note that says something like "Only the first record in a sequence
of continued records should include navigation metadata". Similar for
the ExceptionalCharSets.

Does anyone think this is a bad idea? If not, then I will add it to the
Plucker format description.

/Mike