Hi!

I just re-discovered Plucker because I wanted to read Calvin And Hobbes comics on my Tungsten.

Because it seemed to be impossible to scroll the plucker pages horizontally, I've now come up with a solution that works fine for me. I convert all the GIFs, by rotating them 90 degrees clockwise and hold my Tungsten sideways. So I can scroll down to read the comic strips.

I just put 7 Strips on one page to minimize loading time. At the top and bottom of the page I put links to the preceeding and next page.

Now my question: Is there a way to select a Device specific font so that I can display nice looking arrows as link text? The "Symbol" font on Tungsten for example has nice arrows at Character Position 5 and 6.

How can I convince Plucker to use that font?

Best regads,
   Stephan