Does the current Plucker viewer include support for "cross-document linking" as described in http://cvs.plkr.org/index.cgi/*checkout*/ docs/DBFormat.html?rev=HEAD&content ?

I'd like the ability to have an anchor tag link to another Plucker Document contained in a separate PDB file. If not, I'd like to look at adding that support -- any tips on where to start? Has someone already made an attempt? A brief scan through jpluck seems that it isn't supported in that version of the parser, although I may be wrong.

From the format document:

"For cross-document linking support, the URL strings must be of the format "doc://[external doc name]:[url]" where external doc name is the name of the external document and url is the URL string associated with a given record."