Hi Alexander,

I've had some problems using annotations in full screen mode. I get repeated crashes with "gam" as the only error message. This is again on my T5. Something odd about full screen mode in the snapshot build is that is removes the very bottom of the screen as well (clock, etc.). Maybe that's a setting I missed somewhere.

Anyways, in full screen mode, annotations don't "stick" and like I said, it crashes repeatedly if I draw on screen.

--Josh