Plucker FAQ is now online on the website, and I made some changes
to the one in the cvs as well.

        The plan: To have one file, one FAQ, and all instances of it
represented in various places (website, pdb version, cvs, source) will all
come from the same source file. To that end, I'm going to be making small
layout changes to the way the FAQ is currently written. It's legibility
will not change, but it will make it much easier for tools to parse it
when there aren't various instances of '*_*_*_*' and '=======' and so on
to denote sections and headings. This way, the FAQ can be a direct link to
the most-updated-copy, without having to hand-modify hrefs and entity tags
in the raw text of the FAQ every time an update is needed.

        I'm working on the bug reporting system next, but first... I'm
going to the beach =)

        A few things were in the FAQ which I didn't yet touch, and some
things were missing (i.e. the problems we've had with the TRG headers,
people who want to build the non-color viewer, but can't because it keeps
looking for headers which don't exist, etc.) and some other things. I'll
poke around and see what I can come up with to fix all of those over the
next few days.

        If anyone finds bugs (and I'm sure I typo'd somewhere), let me
know, so I can go ahead and fix them right away.

        Thanks.

/d