> Heya!  Thanks for creating Plucker!  I am now recommending it to all the
> users of my comic strip's Mobile Edition, and have created a Lite editon
> of my strip.

        Thanks a bunch for the recommendations, Kelly.

        For those who don't read Stalag, it can be found here in Pluckable
format:

        http://stalag99.keenspace.com/lite.html

> It's only the current strip, but hopefully Avantgo will come to it's
> senses later on.

        Over the years (and I've been watching them very closely), their
policies have become more draconian, I doubt they'll "see the light" anytime
soon.

> Or, of course, someone makes a Plucker Proxy and Plucker becomes a full
> browser. :D

        The source is available, feel free to modify to suit your needs (as
long as you stay within the terms of the license, of course). The issues
with making it a full browser are vast, and not just technical issues.

/d