"Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice.

I downloaded and hotsynced the new beta.

Invoked it after hotsync, and it failed with the SystemMgr.c error I
reported previously and I had to reset.

Invoked after reset, it came up fine in the document I was reading last.
Exit the document and it crashed while undating the category display, with
the screen displaying what looked like barcode.

A little experimentation let me reproduce it.  I run a Desk Accessory called
DepthDA, which allows you to reset your default screen depth.  I use it to
reset the screen depth on my Visor Pro to 4 bits.  It works fine in
everthing else (and I note Plucker has a different default icon 9in 4 bit
mode).  For whatever reason, it upsets Plucker.

If you want to look at it, DepthDA is available at
http://www.sra.co.jp/people/hoshi/palmos/depth_da-1.0.zip.  Source is
included.

> Other changes:
>
>   - the tap "sensitivity" when using mode 3 for the Tap Actions
>     has been changed
>
>   - it scrolls one line instead of one pixel when using the the
>     scroll arrows

Yes!  Thank you!

> /Mike
______