Title: RE: New beta (manual resync)

That'd work; the problem is, so far as I can tell, there is nothing that guarantees a resync, not even installing new documents!  If there were some simple (or easy to fake) operation that would ensure a resync that'd be good enough.

P.S. Does anybody know why all my emails show up as html despite them being sent out as plain text?  this only happens on Plucker-list...