On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 03:20:06AM -0400, Greg M wrote:
> What is the easiest way of automatically grabbing
> http://www.plkr.org/samples/plucks/SlashPluck.pdb and putting it on my palm?
>
> Note: Yes, I could just click on the link every time, but I'm looking for a
> way that will do the entire process for me, so all I have to do is press the
> Hot-Sync button.

I assume you run windows. If so, and you also have some unix
experience, you can install cygwin's packages of wget and crontab.
Wget'll grab the url and save it wherever you want, and crontab will
run the wget command at specific times of the day for you.

I think that there are some windows services that'll automate specific
tasks, but I couldn't recommend anything specific.

--
Adam McDaniel
Array Networks