Hi,

Isn't the two Re: indicators an artifact of the thread having started on
the old list? Normally it would just go to "Re: [plucker-list] ..." and
stay that way, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I'm happy to remove the list tags if there is consensus to do
so. I personally like it, which is why I did it, but it's just cos I'm
lazy and havent set up procmail yet! :)

Thoughts anyone?

Regards
Mark