> ... I have tried setting the limits at 1,2,3 and 4 - it always lets me
> copy the front page but never anything under the front pate.

        The old standby... run it through an HTML validator. Their HREF
syntax is "questionable" (among the 17 other errors the validator found on
their page).

> How can I sort my Channel Names?  When I had a few channels they sorted
> alphabetically on their own.  Now (around 19 channels) they do not, and I
> cannot find a way to sort them.

        Make sure the "Name" option is selected in the upper right of the
Document Library, then tap the little arrow on the right of that control.

> Are all of the features in the command line version found in the desktop
> version?  If not, will they be later?  I am especially interested in
> pluck-ing some comics, as pluck-comics used to do.

        What features are you missing?

d.