I was recommended Plucker from an ebook list, but the program crashes
and resets my Palm Tungsten|T every time I try to start it. However I
used the program sucessfully on my Palm III a short while until I got
the new Palm.

Is this a known problem or is it just mine?

What I get is a

Fatal Alert: Field68K.c, Line:253, Form object (field) not found.

Earlier it said that ZLib compression was not supported by my device,
I reinstalled the lib providing it, thinking another application might
have replaced it with an older version or something, then the message
changed into this.

I am not running any weird OS extensions (the only application that
comes close to this is DateBk4 I guess) and most other software worked
fine after the move to the new palm.

Looking forward to hear other peoples ideas on this.

--
AA #769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai AOL: Ichimusai1972 MSN: Ichimusai
IRC: Ichimusai#AmigaSWE@IRCnet URL: http://www.ichimusai.org/