I want to convert many big html files (a database which I first convert to html files). Because the plucker converter can't handle these big files (some hundred MB), I had the idea to only convert e.g. 15 MB into one document and then link to the others.

I regularly convert 700M+ documents with Plucker's various distillers (Python, perl [with varying success], and C++).

index.html
a.html
b.html
z.html

and a..z.html are linked, including support for html anchors like

This is how the web works, just create a page that links them together, like a main index page or whatever. What kind of problems were you having?

David A. Desrosiers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://gnu-designs.com