-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ducem Barr
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 2:23 AM
To: plucker-list@rubberchicken.org
Subject: Re: PPI and SlovoEd

Here are my SlovoEd options:
- Common options
  - Paste on start (deactivated)
  - Paste selected text when changing dictionaries
  - Do copy with exit (deactivated)
  - Cache card dictionaries
- Resident options
  - Use clipboard to get text
  - Full screen mode in translation (deactivated)

Thanks,
Those are the same as the settings that I have, but it still fails to
translate the word.  It may be something with my Plucker settings.  In the
Plucker preferences, I have checked Word lookup always active, and in Action
I have selected copy to clipboard.  What are your settings under Browsing?