Thanks for the prompt response. It seems, having 2400 documents, you have this problem far worse than I do. Even using subdirectories of palm/programs/plucker sounds like a better solution than the current one. Perhaps ideally, storing the category as a string within each document will be the best solution, with some separator character to allow subcategories. Please do include a solution to this problem in the next version.

Thanks,

Srikanth

From: dmccunney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On 7/10/06, srikanth a.k. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've been using plucker for a while now, and I have just one complaint: the
number of categories is fixed and there are no subcategories possible.

This is a PalmOS limitation, that Plucker can't do a lot about.

Is this planned in a future version?

There has been discussion of moving to a structure where categories
will be implemented as sub-directories of the main Plucker documents
directory on a card, but it would require fairly signifigant Plucker
code changes.  (I'd like it possible for Plucker to navigate the file
system on a card, and not have to keep everything in
/Palm/Programs/Plucker.  I've got about 2,400 Plucker docs there
now...)

Is development active?

Yes.

Srikanth