I've been having a few issues with documents created with the Plucker Destop on the Mac. Turns out it's using an old version of the distiller (the package was releases Oct 28, 2003 according to the about info, not sure how to get the version of the actual distiller). The main issue I was having was with the enhanced table support, the distiller would just stop processing. Found a couple bug reports that mentioned it was fixed. So after updating the distiller for the plucker desktop, I got it to work. Here's how to do it. (instructions are probably similar on the windows version, at least as far as looking for the old PyPlucker folder and replacing it)

- Go to plucker's download page and get the following
Plucker Desktop for Apple OSX 1.6.0.1 (verify that's the latest you have)
  Plucker 1.8 Distiller, Python version
- After installing Plucker Desktop, or making sure you have the latest version, make a copy of the Plucker.app and put it somewhere (right click (control-click if you don't have a right mouse button) on it and choose "Copy Plucker", then click where you want to copy it (I chose the desktop), right click, "Paste")
- MAKE SURE PLUCKER DESKTOP IS CLOSED
- right click on the original Plucker item and choose "Show Package Contents"
- Navigate to Contents > Resources > parser > python
- right click on "PyPython" and choose "Move to trash" to delete it
- Go to where you downloaded the plucker_parser file and double click on it. This should extract it to the same directory in a "plucker-1.8" subdirectory. - Move the "PyPlucker" directory to the python folder inside the plucker.app. - Open up plucker desktop and try updating something, it should be using the new version.

--
Todd