On 9/1/06, Vernon Balbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a Palm Tungsten T with a 1 GB SD memory card.  I use Plucker with
no problems with Plucker and the library on the memory card.

My Girlfriend has a Treo 650 with the same memory card as I have.
However, she can't seem to get documents she downloads to her Treo to
appear in the library.  But when she puts my memory card into her phone
everything appears as it should.

She copied documents from my card to her phone's memory and when she put
her memory card back in, none of the documents she copied to her phone's
memory were visible.

Any ideas what may be going on?

Where is she placing the Plucker documents on her card?

I believe Plucker looks in /Palm/Programs/Plucker, /Palm/Launcher, and
/Palm/Ebooks.  If they aren't in one of those locations, Plucker won't
see them.  (I use /Palm/Programs/Plucker, and have no problems.)

______
Dennis