I'm hesitant to ask since you've tried across multiple browsers, but have
you checked your browser extensions? Might be blocked by a blocklist from
ublock, adblock, etc... if you check the web console, is anything being
denied when you load the page or press play? If I had to guess, it's either
not getting there, or missing a codec. I don't run linux day to day on my
desktop, but that's what I've seen in the past.

I run nextdns.io instead of a pi-hole, and I've had complaints from family
who were visiting that videos weren't loading. Lots of privacy centric
filters block facebook aggressively (shocker). It begged the question why
they were on the phone watching facebook videos when they flew across the
country to spend time with us, but I digress.

- Thomas Scott | mr.thomas.sc...@gmail.com